Work at HR Industries
We are celebrating our 15th birthday in 2020, so it's the perfect time to join our long running, successful and profitable company!
As of March 2020, we have the following position open:
£30,000 - £40,000
We’re a small, well-established software company, currently looking for a Software Developer to join our team in delightful Shoreham by Sea.
Specialising in time and attendance and workforce management software, we sell our products in the UK and Australia through a number of distributors, so the actual team is a small group of developers - so if a big company is your thing, we’re not for you.
We need someone to work on our web software; adding and testing new features and enhancements, chasing down bugs, managing releases and dealing with any technical support enquiries from our UK partners.
- 2+ years developing business applications for the web
- Strong experience in C#, ASP.NET and SQL
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- Active Reports
- Cloud platform (AWS, Azure)
- Automatic testing
- Data security experience
- Business Intelligence (reporting, dashboards etc)
- Able to bring your own imagination and creativity to help deliver the best products
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and time management
We are a micro company and believe our size is an asset. Everyone is valued, appreciated, and essential. Everyone has a voice and an opinion. We have also been trading and profitable for 15 years, and are looking forward to the next 15. And finally, we’re able to reward the right people - now and in the long term.